Connecticut is a state of New England that is very beautiful and filled with beaches, museums, restaurants, ports and so on. There are many hidden gems in this place. Summer season is the best time to visit the place. The best way to tour this place in luxury and comfort is through a Car service Connecticut.
Listed below are the best Connecticut’s summer locations to tour with car service connecticut are:
- Coventry Farmers Market-This is the largest farmers‘ market of the state which is well known for its local products grown in an awesome countryside landscape.This market is established on the Nathan Hale Homestead grounds. This market is an addition in the form of an academic experience. There are over 75 vendors that hold stalls here on Sunday summer. One can even get lunch for the food trucks stalled in this place. You can also take a picnic break after shopping. The market holds even an eventful theme every week like Gluten free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Allergies, Youth Market for Young Artisans & Farmers etc. There is also a live music. It operates on Sunday from morning 11-2 from 3 June to 28 October. Entry is free.
- Mansfield Drive-in-There are 2 movie theatres that are drive-in and this is the largest of the two that remains in this state. You can watch from the comfort of your car. Set up a camp with blankets and chairs otherwise. There are 3 screens and space enough for 900 cars. Enjoy an old fashioned movie experience.
- Hammonasset Beach State Park-This is a beach which is in Madison that is family friendly with convenient parking. Its a beach which is quiet and located on Long Island Sound, Hammonasset. It has sun bathing, swimming but also campsites at 550 beachside with breeze and sea bird songs. Visit the Meigs Point Nature Center to learn about natural resources.
- Two Roads Brewing Company-This company offers the ideal craft beers of the nation. It is one among the 10 best American Breweries. This offers brewery tours, tasty rooms, about 20 beers on tap and other fun events. Enjoy the food and pizza bought from the food trucks outside. It is available 12-9 pm from Tuesday to Saturday and 12-7 pm from Sunday to Monday. Entry is free but for brewery tours, a 5-dollar fee is charged.
- Bigelow Hollow State Park-The drive is amazing. Pack cooler and enjoy the trip. It is located besides Nipmuck State Forest. It is the 2nd largest of the state which has several hiking trails. Mashapaug Lake is another spectacular addition. There is fishing, swimming, boating and barbecuing.
- Lyman Orchards-This is extended over 1100 acres and is located in Middlefield. Pick your own raspberries, strawberries, peaches and blueberries all through summer season. Apple Barrel produce is fresh here. Try apple cider donuts here.They utilize agriculture methodologies that are old fashioned with minimum sprays. It is available from 8-5 pm.
- Farmington River Tubing-Enjoy the river tubing in the Farmington River.
Take pleasure in the above spots during summer with car service connecticut and make your trip relaxing.